Thursday, March 10, 2011

New boots for her TINY feet!

So this is a project I did months ago as you can probably tell from how tiny my baby is in the picture but I had to take a little credit for these cute boots!  They were perfect for about 2 weeks and then too small but they'll be good to pass down to the next little cousin!  I found a sewing tutorial on etsy (I bought it) and it was pretty easy to follow considering I still haven't tried to follow and actual pattern yet!  The fleece stretched just right so they totally stayed on and hugged her little legs - they were awesome!

2 comments:

  1. Where can I get this pattern? Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the full thing go to etsy and type in Whimsy Coture. They always have really good pattern deals like buy 2 get 2 free and they are super easy to follow!

    ReplyDelete