Monday, October 18, 2010

DISCLAIMER

This was a catchy title I came up with but in no way do I claim to be a guru. I am merely a wannabe guru or a guru in training. I love to redo or remake things and this is my place to show them off and keep track of my projects. It's mostly for myself so that on those days where I'm feeling extremely lame and unproductive I can remind myself that at times I am creative. That I do have something to contribute that is much more lasting than the clean floors I mop and the beds that I make. I think that's why I like sewing - cause unless I do a really shoddy job it stays done! Anyways, I'll start by posting some recent projects then my goal is to post one new project a week (unless I get swept off to Hawaii or something then I'll skip a week!). If you have any questions or ideas of projects you have come up with please share. Happy redoing!

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget how important are the beds you make and the floors you clean! You basically are responsible for a whole house's smooth functioning... plus you're great at re-making things!

    ReplyDelete