Monday, October 18, 2010

My favorite shirt but BETTER!

I kick myself for not taking a picture of this before I remade it but it WAS a 3/4 sleeve shirt from the Gap that I'd had since high school I think. I hadn't worn it in years but LOVED the material so I couldn't bear to part with it - I could however delight in the idea of remaking it into a little dress for my little princess. Supplies, old shirt, new onsie, ribbon and vintage lace from garage sales. It looks darling with these Naartjie blue and green polka dot leggings that are the EXACT same colors - lucky match! Here it is...


4 comments:

  1. Wow!!! I'm very impressed and and a little jealous (cause I want to hold Mary)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a bag of clothes that I want to redo into things for the girls....Girls weekend in Vancouver?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've always been so good at things like this...way cute ideas! Love the bibs and cute flower mobile. I need to make one for Anna's room. Make sure you contact us when you're in Utah next

    ReplyDelete